Sunday, December 11, 2011

Presentation of National Junior Downhill Team Jersey


I had great pleasure in presenting my Australian National Junior Downhill Team Jersey to Aaron and Nigel of NSDynamics last week. I feel that NSDynamics are worthy recipients because they have been totally supportive of me and my riding career, having gone beyond the 'call of duty' on many occasions to ensure my bike and equipment was in first class racing order. This was exemplified whilst I was in Europe earlier this year with the National Junior Team for the 2011 UCI World Downhill Championships at Champery, Switzerland and Nigel was undertaking his role as Head Mechanic - Devinci Global Racing but still found the time to ensure my suspension equipment was working flawlessly!! I know the Jersey has found a good home and takes pride of place in their NSDynamics workshop co-located within ForTheRiders store, Brisbane. Once again guy's, thanks a million - NSD is rad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment