Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sponsor Update

I am stoked to welcome new Sponsors Mavic and Straitline Components on board. I have great faith in Mavic and Straitline equipment which has served me well in my riding and racing for many years and hopefully, for many more to come!! I would like to acknowledge Ty McLean of Groupe Sportif for making this sponsorship support possible - thanks Ty!

For any riders out there who are considering new wheels, cockpit and/or drive-train equipment, feel free to check out the Mavic, Straitline and other sponsor equipment on my Santa Cruz v10 Carbon at any event I am participating in - you won't be disappointed!!

FreeLap Timing provide me with support and since I commenced using their equipment for training, it has improved my racing times immensely! Every training run becomes a race run against the clock and it is unbelievable how much improvement can be gained so get on-board FreeLap Timing which can be purchased from ForTheRiders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment